Ultrasound results
My doctor said me "elevated liver enzymes". I took a hepatitis panel==> negative, and she want me to take another test. Ultrasound abdomen, this is my results ( in image).
what is " technique: multiple grayscale ultrasound images of the abdomen ware obtained" means? and how about my visualized portion?
How are you? It is good to note that the abdominal ultrasound result was normal. This procedure which is  used to examine the internal organs of the abdomen,uses high-frequency sound waves, which reflect off body structures to create a black/white/gray picture. There is no remarkable finding also with the abdominal aorta and inferior vena cava. It is best that you discuss the result with your attending physician for proper evaluation and correlation with your symptoms. Take care and do keep us posted.