Ultrasound results
My doctor said me "elevated liver enzymes". I took a hepatitis panel==> negative, and she want me to take another test. Ultrasound abdomen, this is my results ( in image).
what is " technique: multiple grayscale ultrasound images of the abdomen ware obtained" means? and how about my visualized portion?
As mentioned from the other post, the ultrasound result, including the liver and vessels ( aorta and inferior vena cava) were normal. Elevated liver enzymes may be caused by a variety of issues such as inflammation or damage to cells in the liver and most of the time, do not signal a chronic, serious liver problem. This link may help: http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/elevated-liver-enzymes/MY00508/DSECTION=causes
It is best that you discuss the results with your attending physician for proper evaluation. Take care and best regards.