cancer from a windows7 hp computer screen
please don't "judge me" but I set my background with pictures of hot girls, then I make-out with my computer screen. I'm afraid that I will get brain cancer or brain tumours from having my head so close to the computer screen. Surely it gives off some kind of radiation, i'm scared that I already got the cancer, cause i've been doing this on and off for about 3 years. This isn't an easy thing for me to admit to but I just don't wanna die young because of doing something so stupid like this. I'm not going to do it anymore but what if i'm too late, cancer takes years to kill you so even if a CT scan comes back normal, i'll be scared that it means the cancer just hasn't showed up yet. Please guys i'm scared stiff here, i'm putting my pride aside here so please serious answers only am at at risk for brain cancer?
How are you? It is said that there is no evidence that radiation from televisions or computers has resulted in human injury.   X-rays, a form of ionizing radiation that can damage living cells and their DNA, that come from computer screens and televisions are at much lower levels. These are not produced on purpose and it usually depends on the type of television or computer screen. Television sets and computer screens that contain a cathode ray tube (CRT) can potentially create low-level x-rays.  While flat screen televisions and computer screens that do not use CRTs do not produce x-rays. The radiation safety standards for TVs, computers and other consumer products set and enforced by FDA also work to keep you safe. At this point, try to limit the time spent around your computer screen and increase the distance between you and the radiation source. FDA advises sitting a distance of at least two to three feet from the screen to limit exposure. Hope this helps. Take care and regards.