help! i have been exposed to enormous, enormous amounts of radiation....
hello,

in the early 90s, my landlord bought me a microwave oven as a gift.  i have kept it right next to the head of my bed every day since then--for about 18 years--so i can always heat up that cup of joe when i want it.  i found out recently it has been leaking radiation--all along.  i have kept it on continuously since i lived in the warehouse district.  in other words, it's always been turned on.

i am worried about what all this nuking has done to my brain.  i have an extended family member who had a benign brain tumor removed in the 70s, but he is fine now and very happy, except he may speak just a tiny, little bit slower.  my father died of complications from advanced parkinsonism.  could we discuss this.  is there any federal agency i could ask questions to.

T H A N K S

d_pearl_jam
Microwave turns some minerals into cancerous agents. Regularly eating micro waved food causes an increase in cancerous cells in human blood. The first signs of microwave sickness are low blood pressure and slow pulse. There may also be headache, dizziness, sleeplessness, irritability etc and eventually, cancer and heart problems. Are you having any problem or any abnormal symptom or sign concerning your health? You should not worry. Any disorder or illness will produce a symptom. You should discuss all your concerns with a local health care provider. He will take complete history of your symptoms if any. If there is any suspicion investigations may be advised accordingly. Only clinical examination can confirm the presence of any illness. Do write to us again with more queries. I sincerely hope it helps.
Take care and good luck!