Radiology (Diagnostic) Expert Forum
EXPLAIN MRI PLEASE
About This Forum:

Questions in the Diagnostic Radiology forum cover topics including body imaging, bone scans, breast imaging, CT scan, magnetic resonance imaging (MRI), MRA, NMR, ultrasound, and x-rays.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

EXPLAIN MRI PLEASE

Could you explain my MRI please and what do you suggest from here.  I don't see a neurosurgeon until Dec 22-which I'm not happy with since I'm in quite a bit of pain and I am only working 1/2 days now. Findings: There is mild disk space narrowing and degenerative disk desiccation at L5-S1. There is approx 7mm anterior spondylolisthesis of L5 on S1 and bilateral spondylolysis at L5-S1.  The L1-L2-3, L3-4,disks are unremarkable.  There is mild diffuse disc bulge at L4-5. No central stenonis or nerve root impingement.  Mild diffuse disc bulge at L5-S1. This results in mild narrowing of the left L5-S1 netral foramen. The right neural foramen appears widely patent. No central stenosis.  Impression: Grade 1 anterior spondylolisthesis of L5 on S1 with bilateral spondylolysis.  Mild narrowing of the left L5-S1 neural foramen. Mild diffuse disc bulge at L4-5.