Radiology (Diagnostic) Expert Forum
EXPLAIN MRI PLEASE
About This Forum:

Questions in the Diagnostic Radiology forum cover topics including body imaging, bone scans, breast imaging, CT scan, magnetic resonance imaging (MRI), MRA, NMR, ultrasound, and x-rays.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

EXPLAIN MRI PLEASE

Could you explain my MRI please and what do you suggest from here.  I don't see a neurosurgeon until Dec 22-which I'm not happy with since I'm in quite a bit of pain and I am only working 1/2 days now. Findings: There is mild disk space narrowing and degenerative disk desiccation at L5-S1. There is approx 7mm anterior spondylolisthesis of L5 on S1 and bilateral spondylolysis at L5-S1.  The L1-L2-3, L3-4,disks are unremarkable.  There is mild diffuse disc bulge at L4-5. No central stenonis or nerve root impingement.  Mild diffuse disc bulge at L5-S1. This results in mild narrowing of the left L5-S1 netral foramen. The right neural foramen appears widely patent. No central stenosis.  Impression: Grade 1 anterior spondylolisthesis of L5 on S1 with bilateral spondylolysis.  Mild narrowing of the left L5-S1 neural foramen. Mild diffuse disc bulge at L4-5.