Radiology (Diagnostic) Expert Forum
can longstanding untreated cushings disease cause tracheal collapse?
About This Forum:

Questions in the Diagnostic Radiology forum cover topics including body imaging, bone scans, breast imaging, CT scan, magnetic resonance imaging (MRI), MRA, NMR, ultrasound, and x-rays.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

can longstanding untreated cushings disease cause tracheal collapse?

i have had very strong cushings disease for at least two years, they have ignored me and wouldnt test me for anything said i was having anxiety - its gotten to the point that my leg and arm muscles are basically gone and my bones are brittle and it has affected my vision my periferal vision is gone in my right eye and my throat is out of wack, my epiglootis has come up out of my throat and its very hard to breathe i feel like my trachea is collapsing - i read that it happens in dogs with cushings but couldnt find anything about people, i was just diagnosed pituitary cushings and am worried my throat muscles are gone..if anyone knows anything about this please advise or give me a link something, thanks