Radiology Expert Forum
Chronic Right Hip/ Lower back pain.
About This Forum:

Welcome to the Radiology Forum! Questions in this forum are being answered by medical professionals. Topics covered in this forum include Breast Imaging, CT/CAT Scan, Mammography, MRI, Nuclear Medicine, Radiation Therapy, Ultrasound and X-rays.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

Chronic Right Hip/ Lower back pain.

I am an Honorable discharged disabled veteran. I've had my fair share of injuries from being an invinsible Marine. Im almost 28 and i'm suffering from some serious chronic pain. They've tried the maximum doses of narcotics and also muscle relaxers with no positive relief. The only real relief I get is from having my massage therapist stretch my lumbar and hips, but it's temporary. I was concerned with the number of xrays that i've had taken since 2000 including CT scans and how they can effect the body long term. Is it possible that the radiation exposure caused chronic pain? Many of my xrays were taken overseas and almost all were done at military facilities - the equiptment was much older.

*Right hip has a partial thickness tear to the obturator muscle and edema on the femoral head. MRI-report Oct2010
1264141_tn?1283882938
It is extremely unlikely that x-rays and CT scans have caused your chronic pain.  

Hope you are feeling better or find treatment that can help.  Best wishes,
GC
1 Comment
Blank
It is best to do these exercises under the supervision of a certified yoga instructor,However, not all yoga poses relieve back pain, and some can in fact aggravate existing pain, so it is important to know which poses will be most helpful in relieving back pain. These newer correction methods are even safer, more comfortable and more effective than ever before.These newer correction methods are even safer, more comfortable and more effective than ever before.

if you encounter any problems with these poses, you should consult an expert.

Chiropractor Lawrenceville GA

Blank
MedHelp Health Answers
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
New Cannabis Article from NORTH Mag...
Jul 20 by John C Hagan III, MD, FACS, FAAOBlank