Looking for help on MRI Images
Can someone help me interpret my MRI images for my back pain?
Your doctor and/or radiologist should do this.
Yeah but I wan't a second opinion.
You can get a second opinion on your MRI from some second opinion radiology organizations, but they are often expensive. You could get a second opinion about your condition as a whole by making an appointment with another doctor, probably the better option.

Anything that "remodels" the spinal cord can be serious. Plus, the C5-6 that reduces the spinal cord to 7mm is nothing to SNEEZE at. I would DEFINITELY get another opinion!!! Something isn't right here, and I'm not sure what's going on, but it sounds like you have good reason for pain!

I would get a referral to another NEUROSURGEON, or call one myself!!1 Take your films AND the report, and see another one. I think something's wrong here. I'm NO DOCTOR, but the cord shouldn't be reduced to 7mm from what I've read.

Best of luck and PLEASE -- will you let me know what the other doctor says? I'd really like to know. Big hugs, Lee  
Looking for a Doctor?
Shop for health care like an expert. Find the best doctors based on reviews from patients like you.