Radiology Expert Forum
Looking for help on MRI Images

Welcome to the Radiology Forum! Questions in this forum are being answered by medical professionals. Topics covered in this forum include Breast Imaging, CT/CAT Scan, Mammography, MRI, Nuclear Medicine, Radiation Therapy, Ultrasound and X-rays.

Looking for help on MRI Images
Can someone help me interpret my MRI images for my back pain?
Your doctor and/or radiologist should do this.
Yeah but I wan't a second opinion.
You can get a second opinion on your MRI from some second opinion radiology organizations, but they are often expensive. You could get a second opinion about your condition as a whole by making an appointment with another doctor, probably the better option.

Anything that "remodels" the spinal cord can be serious. Plus, the C5-6 that reduces the spinal cord to 7mm is nothing to SNEEZE at. I would DEFINITELY get another opinion!!! Something isn't right here, and I'm not sure what's going on, but it sounds like you have good reason for pain!

I would get a referral to another NEUROSURGEON, or call one myself!!1 Take your films AND the report, and see another one. I think something's wrong here. I'm NO DOCTOR, but the cord shouldn't be reduced to 7mm from what I've read.

Best of luck and PLEASE -- will you let me know what the other doctor says? I'd really like to know. Big hugs, Lee