Radiology Expert Forum
Looking for help on MRI Images
About This Forum:

Welcome to the Radiology Forum! Questions in this forum are being answered by medical professionals. Topics covered in this forum include Breast Imaging, CT/CAT Scan, Mammography, MRI, Nuclear Medicine, Radiation Therapy, Ultrasound and X-rays.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

Looking for help on MRI Images

Can someone help me interpret my MRI images for my back pain?
2054227_tn?1360523094
Your doctor and/or radiologist should do this.
4 Comments
Blank
Yeah but I wan't a second opinion.
Blank
2054227_tn?1360523094
You can get a second opinion on your MRI from some second opinion radiology organizations, but they are often expensive. You could get a second opinion about your condition as a whole by making an appointment with another doctor, probably the better option.
Blank

Anything that "remodels" the spinal cord can be serious. Plus, the C5-6 that reduces the spinal cord to 7mm is nothing to SNEEZE at. I would DEFINITELY get another opinion!!! Something isn't right here, and I'm not sure what's going on, but it sounds like you have good reason for pain!

I would get a referral to another NEUROSURGEON, or call one myself!!1 Take your films AND the report, and see another one. I think something's wrong here. I'm NO DOCTOR, but the cord shouldn't be reduced to 7mm from what I've read.

Best of luck and PLEASE -- will you let me know what the other doctor says? I'd really like to know. Big hugs, Lee  
Blank
MedHelp Health Answers
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
The 3 Essentials to Ending Emotiona...
Sep 18 by Roger Gould, M.D.Blank
242532_tn?1269553979