Radiology Expert Forum
MRI? Back Shoulder arm Pain
About This Forum:

Welcome to the Radiology Forum! Questions in this forum are being answered by medical professionals. Topics covered in this forum include Breast Imaging, CT/CAT Scan, Mammography, MRI, Nuclear Medicine, Radiation Therapy, Ultrasound and X-rays.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

MRI? Back Shoulder arm Pain

I hurt my Trapizius shoulder & Arm, lifting a cabinet & two+ months later i still have pain. Symptoms are acute if I bend or twist left where the cervical & Thoracic join causing pain to shoot around the bottom of my scapula to arm pit, down to elbow & top of forarm to fingers.  The occupational Health Doc that my Employer sent me to said the MRI doesn't show anything that would cause my Pain.  I would be very happy if someone could give me some insight on this.  Here is my MRI Report:  Reason for Exam: R/O LT T1 RADIC-Neck Pain.  MRI Report:  May 13, 2013 Procedure:  Cervical Spine MRI  Without Contrast  COMPARISONS: None ???   CLINICAL INDICATIONS: Neck Pain & tingling, greatest on Left in a T1 distribution   TECHNIQUE: Noncontrast Cervical spine MRI study was performed with Sagittal T1, T2, STIR, & Axial T1, & T2 sequences.  FINDINGS:Alimnment of the Cervical spine is normal. No abnormal signal within the visualized brain, Parenchyma, or the visualized spinal cord.  C2-C3: Circumferential disc bulging mildly narrows the spinal canal with anterior CSF space effacement.  The left neural foramen is moderate to severely narrowed.  C3-C4: No canal narrowing.  This Left neural foraminal narrowing secondary to Facet hypertrophy.  C4-C5: Mild disc bulging.  This is greatest laterally on the Right.  No significant canal narrowing.  The right neural foramen is moderate to severely narrowed.  Mild left neural foraminal narrowing. C5-C6:Mild circumferential disc bulging with a posterior annular high signal intensity zone.  Minimal spinal cord narrowing.  Bilateral moderate neural foraminal narrowing.   C6-C7: Mild circumferential disc bulging.  No significant canal narrowing.  Mild Left, & Mild-to-moderate Right neural foraminal narrowing.  C7-T1: No canal or foraminal narrowing.  IMPRESSION: Multi-level degenerative disc disease & facet hypertrophy as outlined above.  The Spinal canal is mildly narrowed, greatest at Left C2-C3, Right C4-C5, & bilateral C5-C6. Thank you
2054227_tn?1360523094
I can't reinterpret this, especially without images.
Blank
MedHelp Health Answers
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
How to Silence Your Inner Critic an...
Apr 16 by Roger Gould, M.D.Blank
242532_tn?1269553979