Please help me understand my MRI result
I'm 21 yrs old, male. I had headache for almost 3wks, so I went to an opthalmologist, I was diagnosed with papillidema so I had to have an MRI. The result says normal however the lateral and 3rd ventricle are dilated. There is NO mass lesion detected. And I saw obstructive hydrocephalus was written on the last part. I dont understand, the opthalmologist told me to go to the neurosurgeon to give me more information. What does this mean? Do I have hydrocephalus? I'm worried. Right now I dont have headache anymore, everything seems normal. Please help, do I need to worry about the result?
Looking for a Doctor?
Shop for health care like an expert. Find the best doctors based on reviews from patients like you.