Radiology Expert Forum
Please help me understand my MRI result

Welcome to the Radiology Forum! Questions in this forum are being answered by medical professionals. Topics covered in this forum include Breast Imaging, CT/CAT Scan, Mammography, MRI, Nuclear Medicine, Radiation Therapy, Ultrasound and X-rays.

Please help me understand my MRI result
I'm 21 yrs old, male. I had headache for almost 3wks, so I went to an opthalmologist, I was diagnosed with papillidema so I had to have an MRI. The result says normal however the lateral and 3rd ventricle are dilated. There is NO mass lesion detected. And I saw obstructive hydrocephalus was written on the last part. I dont understand, the opthalmologist told me to go to the neurosurgeon to give me more information. What does this mean? Do I have hydrocephalus? I'm worried. Right now I dont have headache anymore, everything seems normal. Please help, do I need to worry about the result?