Body froze, tingled, couldn't move muscles at all during sex?
This is very embarrassing, but I'm very concerned. I am a 19 year old male. My girlfriend was performing oral sex on me while I was laying down. I had been lying down for a while when all of a sudden my entire body went numb and "tingly" as if my whole body was 'asleep' (like your arm is when you lay on it). It wasn't normal, but it had happened once before when I would be lying down for a while and she would be doing the same act. To be specific (this if kind of graphic but might be necessary)  she was applying pressure to a certain forbidden area on me that seemed to escalate my tinglyness as I became more anxious. I got to the point where I was abnormally shaking.

Then, after I climaxed, my muscles locked up. I couldn't move my face. All of the muscles in my face tightened so hard that I could not for the life of me open my awkwardly pursed lips. My left hand couldn't move. My fingers went into a disfigured frozen state and whenever I would try to straighten my fingers they would snap back to this weird locked up position.

My entire body continued to tingle. I stepped into the shower. I could still think and barely talk through my pursed frozen lips. It took a good 5 to 10 minutes before I could move my fingers and mouth again.

Please, somebody suggested to me that I may have experienced so form of a stroke? I'm not sure. Help. Please. If it helps any, I'm physically fit. I lift frequently and have always found myself to be a healthy young man.

Thank you,
Josh

Stroke symptoms include:  sudden numbness or weakness of face, arm or leg - especially on one side of the body; sudden confusion, trouble speaking or understanding; sudden trouble seeing in one or both eyes; sudden trouble walking, dizziness, loss of balance or coordination; or sudden severe headache with no known cause.

I do not think what you have experienced is a form of stroke. Being healthy and fit as you mentioned, this is just a normal reaction of your body to the sensations you are experiencing. If it persists, however, an evaluation by your doctor is warranted.

Take care and regards.