Brain Flipping
I keep having these spells like my brain is flipping upside down, Can someone help me? It only lasts a minute and then makes me very nauseous afterwords. I have had a variety of tests and nothing comes up can anyone help me I am afraid I will do this while i am driving and wreck.
It may be your inner ear. You have "crystals" in there and when they get out of place, your head feels "dizzy or just kinda weird". Do you hear any noises like grinding when this happens?
I had my inner ears tested  and everything else. I need help so bad. it makes me so dizzy and nausea after it happens, anyother suggestions.?
Yea, they tested my ears too and said I was fine. I was given motion sickness pills.  That's is just a temporary fix.  Try the following though, it REALLY works for me. Lay down on your back, turn your head to the left and back straight.  Sit up, lay down and turn your head to the right and back, sit up and repeat several times.  Also, if I shake my head (it feels awful at first) but when you stop it should relieve the feeling in your head. I also hit my forhead with the palm of my hand and that stops it in its tracks too.  Sounds weird, I know.  But it works for me every time. I know several people that this works for too!!!
i have brain flips,it feel like it really is flipping,or turning over,scary,last a few seconds,then im usually ok, a little light headed,im guessing its also associated with my vertogo,ive had it happen like 3 times in a couple of years,not a good feeling,i dont know when its going to happen,but i had vertigoa few days ago,my ac,and ceiling fans seem to bring it on..