Can HCG hormone cause nerve damage?
About a year and a half ago I took a hormone called hcg sublingually for weight loss purposes. After wards I began to suffer terrible symptoms such as bone pain, pain everywhere, tingling, numbness, and loss if sensation through out my body. The diet also suggests that you eat less than 800 calories a day. I should also add that I was a vegetarian for 3 years before then, but began eating fish around the time of the diet. I'm a 21 year old woman but my body now feels similar to one of my elders.

After this diet my body has literally had so many painful nervous system issues and it has caused me to have panic attacks which just makes the symptoms even worse. What type of doctor should I see for these type of symptoms? What does this sound like?
I also get twitches that start as a tightened nervous vibration in my neck and then turns into a head jerk. It happens in my hands, my waist, and my elbows as well in random public situations.
Same thing happened to me it's an auto immune problem get an MRI of the brain I'm sorry for you
Do you have problems with numbness also?
Shortly after I stopped my 2nd round of HCG I began having burning pain under my left breast in my ribcage. For several months then went away as fast as it started, then not realizing the connection I too my final round of HCG, and within a week all my pain returned and has never went away.  I've suffered with this pain everyday for the last two years. After 15 different doctors, Every possible test, I now have no quality of life, I have to take pain med to even cope, this pain has ruined my life, I am now disabled. I have found others with the same problems and pain, but not much information. The doctors I've told said they had never heard of this causing the pain but so much is unknown of this drug, but it happened, and it's terrible. I would love to hear from others, I highly regret taking this drug, And I never want anyone to ever go through what I have.