Cause by dental implant? or..something else ? Please help..
Hi. My name is Amanda. I'm sending this letter from Indonesia. I have some questions on behalf my Mom dental implant issues.
Please forgive if I'm not writing it right but I do my best to make it simple. I hope you understand, I'll write all her symptom since the implant.
It's been almost 2 years now since the implant. My Mom did her implant in local doctor here in my hometown, Medan, Indonesia. Several months later, I'm not quite sure how many months but I can check with her later. Since that she had several problem.
She began to experience :
* headache = very heavy headache
* feeling like sparkling fireworks inside her mouth especially in front jaw. Every time she talks too much, then this feelings come. And it very hurts for her.
* All over her body feels like electric but in a slow motion. Especially around her feet, calf.
* At the right side of her back shoulder, she feels like spider crawling
* She even faint once then we took her to local hospital, they told her that she starting having stroke
Places she's been to :
* Accupunture = which no result at all
* Doctors in Singapore and Malaysia, suggest her to take pills, LYRICA and NEURONTIN = give more bad headache, she really can't stand them all.
* Been to Neurologist in Singapore and Malaysia but none of them can found out.
* Been to Dental Implant Doctors in several Hospital in Singapore and Malaysia, no result at all.
* Even been to Amsterdam, Netherland two times and met Professor, and he also can't tell.
* She's not taking any medicine, pills right now, she can't stand all the pain from the pills.
Well, that's all I can give you the information. I can send you the examine files you need. My Mom did MRI, brain scan, I don't really understand that part. But I can send you all of them. I'm really hoping you can help us out here. She looks so ill and I just can's stand to watch her feelings miserable nowadays. Hoping to hear from you soon. Thank you so much for attention to read my email.
Copyright 1994-2016 MedHelp International. All rights reserved.
MedHelp is a division of Aptus Health.
This site complies with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information.
The Content on this Site is presented in a summary fashion, and is intended to be used for educational and entertainment purposes only. It is not intended to be and should not be interpreted as medical advice or a diagnosis of any health or fitness problem, condition or disease; or a recommendation for a specific test, doctor, care provider, procedure, treatment plan, product, or course of action. Med Help International, Inc. is not a medical or healthcare provider and your use of this Site does not create a doctor / patient relationship. We disclaim all responsibility for the professional qualifications and licensing of, and services provided by, any physician or other health providers posting on or otherwise referred to on this Site and/or any Third Party Site. Never disregard the medical advice of your physician or health professional, or delay in seeking such advice, because of something you read on this Site. We offer this Site AS IS and without any warranties. By using this Site you agree to the following Terms and Conditions. If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your physician or 911 immediately.