Rare Diseases Community
Could I have thrombocytopenia?
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to rare diseases and disorders. Some example include: Aarskog syndrome, Acoustic Neuroma, Angelman Syndrome, Behcet Syndrome, Bell’s Palsy, Canavan Disease, Carbon Baby Syndrome, Charcot Marie Tooth Disease, Chromosome Monosomy Disorders, Chromosome Trisomy Disorders, Devic's Disease, Dystonia, Ewing’s Sarcoma, Fragile X Syndrome, Immune Thrombocytopenia, Kawasaki Syndrome,Maple Syrup Urine Disease, Mastocytosis, McCune Albright syndrome, Pachygyria, Polycystic Kidney Disease, Prader-Willi Syndrome, Reiter’s Syndrome, Sickle cell anemia, Sturge-Weber syndrome, Trisomy Disorders, Usher Syndrome, Xanthinuria, Zollinger-Ellison syndrome.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Could I have thrombocytopenia?

Well it all started when I started noticing that my cuts were taking longer than usual to heal. My nose always takes so long to stop bleeding and I had a test awhile back at the doctors office where he slightly cut the back of my ear in order to see how long it would take to stop bleeding. I have also always gotten these red bumps on my legs which I think may be Petechia. I was just sitting here today when all of a sudden my nose starts to bleed for no reason at all. I also get these chest pains from time to time near my heart. I´d also like to state that I have been diagnosed by the doctors with High Triglycerides which have resulted in these spots appearing on my feet. I´d just like to know what might be the cause of all this? I´ve also read that it could be cause by excessive alcohol drinking and I have been drinking more than I used to this past year. Please help, thanks.