Crust on lips in morning
Each morning when I wake up I have a crusty film on my lips. They are not chapped at all, just a very bitter crust on them. It is either a milky white or has a tinge of brown in it. This has been going on for a year now and I cannot find any information about it.
My lips are not dry, no sores, no known medical problems. I can actually peel this film off, it is very disgusting.
I take Neuronton 800mg x3, and loritabs 10mg x 4 per day.
I appreciate any help I can get.
Thank you.
hey i have the same problem. it started about 3.5 months ago and it usually shows up after wet. its not that noticable before, before you can see its like a film. i dont have herpes or anything that im aware of. it sort of starts at the sides and works its way across the lower lip a couple of times a day, if i dont take it off it gets thicker. do you experience the same symptoms? sort of different? let me know if you know anything. thanks, any information is good information. dennis.