Rare Diseases Community
Dents all over

This patient support community is for discussions relating to rare diseases and disorders. Some example include: Aarskog syndrome, Acoustic Neuroma, Angelman Syndrome, Behcet Syndrome, Bell’s Palsy, Canavan Disease, Carbon Baby Syndrome, Charcot Marie Tooth Disease, Chromosome Monosomy Disorders, Chromosome Trisomy Disorders, Devic's Disease, Dystonia, Ewing’s Sarcoma, Fragile X Syndrome, Immune Thrombocytopenia, Kawasaki Syndrome,Maple Syrup Urine Disease, Mastocytosis, McCune Albright syndrome, Pachygyria, Polycystic Kidney Disease, Prader-Willi Syndrome, Reiter’s Syndrome, Sickle cell anemia, Sturge-Weber syndrome, Trisomy Disorders, Usher Syndrome, Xanthinuria, Zollinger-Ellison syndrome.

Dents all over

For the last few years I have been developing dents all over. In my skull, abdomen, legs, arms, everywhere. My sternum lost it's end. Over about 4 months time it went from being tender to disappearing. I now have a hole where it used to be. I read in a novel dealing with forensics about a corpse with the same thing and they called it Pectus Excavtum, caused by ricketts. That is possible I guess. I am a pale redhead, I avoid the sun, and I am lactose intollerant. Since readin that I have been trying to get all the calicium I can from any source I can. Near the fontanel of the skull I have a dent like furrow. It feels like someone hit playdough with a golfclub and it left a line-like dent. It hurts like crazy if I touch it, but most of the time its ok. I get horrid migraine like headaches in the left side. My eye hurts when I have them, and pressure on it makes it feel better. The tendon that goes across my temple swells up and hurts to the touch, I presume muscle tension , but I don't think they should swell my temple up? The dents  on my body dont hurt. They look like oversized cellulite craters. Even getting one on my throat. I'm 38, 5ft even and about 135lbs lately. I don't really eat much and I have chronic diarrhea. I Have no idea how I have gained so much weight in the last year. Alot of it seems  to be water. I have edema all over, but not overt swelling in one area. I can lean on something for a minute and the dent will last for 5. I've been cutting down on sodium and trying natural ways since I have no insurance or doctor. I do have arthritis and was diagnosed with Fibromyalgia several years ago. It's hard to differentiate symptoms from the FMS and something serious. I've never read anything about the symptoms I have in the FMS books. I know the true answer will be to go to a Dr, and even then I may never know. Does anyone know anything this could be? The head part worries me alot. I need my head darnit!!