Diagnosis
I went to Hawaii in 2002 and every since I came back for the last 8 years I get the same symptoms every 3 months. Chills, loss of appetite, fever, nausea, these symptoms last for about 5-7 days and during thse episodes I get these spells where out of the blue I get severe chills fevers that last for a few-to 10-15 minutes.

Lately the frequency is much much less them 3 months it is now 3-4 weeks with much more intensity. I have been checked by my doctor to no avail. These may be menopausal symptoms but during the 3 months laspes I am completely fine with no symptoms at all.

What do you think is wrong with me?
How are you? What tests were done already? This could indeed be hormonal in nature. However, the presence of fever may also indicate infectious causes. A full work-up may be done to rule this out and a referral to your gynecologist would help rule out any hormonal irregularity and other gynecological issues. Take care and hope to hear from you soon.