Eyeball not moving
What can cause one eye to squint outwards, and the other to stop moving.  Vision is still there, but it's double.
Please let me know, as it's a big worry.....
Brain scan was taken 2 weeks ago - but still no results....!!!!!
Sorry if I've put this in the wrong group - but I couldn't work out where to post it to... :)
How are you? Squints are caused by difficulty in focusing, and may be due to refractive errors, genetic factors, and rarely due to damage to the nerves controlling movement of the eyes. There are several different types of squint, depending on the direction followed by the gaze of the affected eye.You may need to have this checked by your eye doctor for proper evaluation. Treatment will depend on the underlying cause. It may include glasses to correct the visual problems, and patching of the normal eye to force the brain to use the affected eye.  Take care and do keep us posted with your brain scan results.