Falling Apart!
I am a 26 year old male who has an autoimmune issue. It started about 18 months ago when I had an appendectomy which was the onset of a ton of issues. I ended up having an absess with the surgery and  went back in the hospital for 2 weeks, and had an at home nurse for another 2 weeks. After about 2 months of no progress they diagnosed me with Crohn's Disease. We tried tons of medicined, including chemotherapy in the form of 6MP (mercaptopurine). Only to be told that they "were mistaken" and I didn't have Crohn's.
Since then we have no diagnosis, but my symptons have just gotten worse and expanded. I tend to get colds or random illnesses at least 3 times a month. I have severe diahrrea (usually 7-10 times a day). Severe joint pain to the point of using a walker or cane. I have migraines that last hours, and sometimes days or even weeks. I have tingling and sometimes numbness in both arms-hands and legs-feet. My hips and knees are constantly popping, or giving out. I just turned 26 and feel like I am 96. I'm terrified that I am never going to have another day where I'm not in pain.
I've seen a Rheumotologist, 3 Gastros, 2 neuros, a hemotologist, Sleep specialist, infectious disease specialist...
I've been tested for HIV, Celiacs, MS, Crohns, arthritis, Mixed connective, I have had weekly blood work for the past 18 months and the only thing odd is my Eosinaphils are elevated.
I just want to see if anyone had any other ideas. I am so desperate to know what I have, and what can be done. I feel like my life is over and its killing me mentally and physically!
Mr. Johnston:  While it isn't possible to diagnose based on postings here, I'd advise you to see an Internist of Immunologist and have an assessment of your immunologic status.  You may have a form of Immunodeficiency that is predisposing you to these illnesses.  
The elevated Eosinophils may or may not be relevant, and can be seen with allergy,  parasite infections, underlying malignancies, hypereosinophilic syndrome and systemic mastocytosis.  
Best of luck in getting exact diagnosis and treatment.  
Hello Sir,
Thank you for posting. I will have to check into seeing a specialist for the immune deficiency.
Since this posting I have been diagnosed with Fibromyalgia, but we are still concerned with the immune system.
Thank you for giving me a direction/idea to help figure something out.