HELP
i noticed about 2-3 weeks ago that my vigina is really itchy red sore to touch and burns a little when i wee it is just starting to get worse. today i noticed  that i have little white bumps on the inside of my vigina i rang the doctors but cant get in till next week do you know what it could be?
should i be worried?
How are you? Are there other symptoms present such as changes in vaginal discharge and odor? Aside from irritation and gynecological infection, burning during urination may also suggest a urinary tract infection. Direct clinical examination, pelvic examination and diagnostic tests such as urine test may be done to determine the underlying cause. Keep the area clean and dry and drink plenty of fluids. Try to avoid scratching to prevent secondary bacterial infection.  Take care and do keep us posted.
ther is not much changes in viginal discharges just a little but the odor yes its much stronger the water is just going strait through me. do u think it could be something serious?
it only started hurting after me n my partner wer active
Thanks for the updates. With the symptoms that you mentioned, you need to have this checked by your gynecologist for proper management. An untreated vaginal infection may lead to serious conditions such as pelvic inflammatory disease. If positive, you and your partner may also need to be treated. Until treatment is finished, try to refrain from sexual contact. Take care and do keep us posted.