Help!!!
need some help I am having pain all in the upper left side .It is from just beside the spine all the way over to my side.In the front to.I have had 2 ekg's done they where normal I have had blood and urine test done all normal.The Dr. told me he thought it was my Rotator Cuff I had an MRI done and will find out the results this coming week.The pain has gotten worse recently I can't even stand to lay on my back any more where as before it was just my left side I couldn't lay on.The pain in the front is right below where my neck ends on the left side.I have pain in my neck and arm also sometimes the pain is so bad I don't want to use my left arm.There is a lot of popping in my chest and shoulder and it feels like there is something rubbing together.There is burning in my upper back and chest and shoulder.Someone please help I feel like I am going to lose my mind.I have had these pains for 6 years and it is driving me crazy!!I use to carry 50lbs. of Dog Food on my left side and other weights of things on my left side I prefer to carry things on my left side.I use to haul hay and just work through the pain.But it is driving me nuts now it hurts whenever I pick up anything and I love to pick up my nephews and neices.Any Ideas?
How are you? What other symptoms are present?  How was your MRI result? Was there history of trauma or injury in this area?  The pain could indeed be due to musculoskeletal  and even pulmonary issues and may warrant further evaluation for proper diagnosis.  A rotator cuff  injury may lead to pain and restricted movement of the arm. The result of the imaging study will  greatly help determine the underlying cause. Take care and do keep us posted.
I went to the Dr. yesterday but they hadn't received the results yet and they are closed for the holiday so it will be at least Monday before I hear anything.I use to carry everything on my left side and carry very heavy things on my shoulder and the Dr. thought that's what could have caused it.He said if nothing shows up on the shoulder mri we will see about getting some imaging on my neck.I am wondering now if it might be in my spine.Its feels like it is in my back,neck and left shoulder and upper chest.I think I am driving the Dr. office crazy and they are getting tired of me.They say my heart and lungs are fine.What type of Musculoskeletal things are you thinking?It has gotten worse over the passed week and it hurts for me to lay on my back and I already couldn't lay on my left side because it hurt.So my right side is getting the abuse right now.I just want to get some answers.I have been going to the chiropractor for several weeks I think it does some good.I don't have any other options for a Dr. I don't have insurance and I get free health care through my Indian Health Care clinic.What short of test do you think I should be getting?