I am 18/f/mi and no one seems to be able to figure out what is going on with me! I've gone to at least 5 doctors in the last couple of years and I keep trying to find the one who will figure it out. I have finally been transferred to a gastronologist (which i didn't know i should have been before) so hopefully this perosn can help me? But, here are my symptoms, idk if anyone else has experienced the same (or similar) symptoms? (Any help would be very much appreciated!! thank you. :)))
1. Balance Issues.
2. Bleeding from the rectum, as well as mucus (on and off).
3. Stabbing and wrenching pains in my stomach (more than just a little pain, i'd say a 10 on a scale of 1 - 10 and 10 would be the worst).
4. Unimaginable pain in the right side of my brain.
5. Weight gain/loss (sometimes completely regular, sometimes irregular)
6. Trouble/Painful swallowing and sometimes it feels difficult to breathe.
7. Random, sharp, shooting pains throughout body.
8. Stomach spasms.
9. EYE TWITCHES and PAIN (in right eye).
10. fatigue (on and off).
11. attention problems.
12. digestion problems.
13. one recent experience of loose stool.
14. sometimes, i break out in a sweat (especially if i'm stressed out).
15. frequent urination.
16. Hard/painful to go to bathroom no matter what (no stinging sensations or anything like that, but: mystomach hurts horribly and feels like if i push anymore to get anything out of me that it will burst) -literally. Sometimes, I get scared to even move a certain way, because sometimes if I sleep a certain way, a similar feeling comes.
17. Just been daignosed withabout 48 different food allergies (dunno if that would have anything to do with it?)
*been staying away from those foods, though.
*i am also sensitive/allergic to wheat, and have a relative who has celic, (i'm not sure about lyme, i think lyme as well), and chron's disease.
18. It feels like there's a ball lodged inside of my stomach. And I'm not talking about a small ball either.
19. irregular sleeping (example: sometimes, even when i have nine hours of sleep, i will go to school, come back home, and feel drained COMPLETELY and will HAVE to sleep.. it was much worse when i ate the foods i wasnt supposed to though./the ones i'm allergic to.)
20. Chronic Naseua.
21. i also have acid reflux.
22. twitches in fingers, legs, so on.
23. Memory issues (which might be due to blocking things out from the pain, not sure though).
24. Painful sex.
25. disorientation (a lottt of the time, makes it difficult to focus when i'm driving or running errands, etc).
26. feeling like i'm about to throw up. but never usually do.
there's much more. i might post another with more symptoms if i remember more but i'm really tired right now.
ALSO: if you have any questions or answers plz post something for me. if you can.
Copyright 1994-2016 MedHelp International. All rights reserved.
MedHelp is a division of Aptus Health.
This site complies with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information.
The Content on this Site is presented in a summary fashion, and is intended to be used for educational and entertainment purposes only. It is not intended to be and should not be interpreted as medical advice or a diagnosis of any health or fitness problem, condition or disease; or a recommendation for a specific test, doctor, care provider, procedure, treatment plan, product, or course of action. Med Help International, Inc. is not a medical or healthcare provider and your use of this Site does not create a doctor / patient relationship. We disclaim all responsibility for the professional qualifications and licensing of, and services provided by, any physician or other health providers posting on or otherwise referred to on this Site and/or any Third Party Site. Never disregard the medical advice of your physician or health professional, or delay in seeking such advice, because of something you read on this Site. We offer this Site AS IS and without any warranties. By using this Site you agree to the following Terms and Conditions. If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your physician or 911 immediately.