Itchie body
I am very itchie all over my body my back,head,arms,legs hands I itch so much I get scabs and it bleeds it itches even in the middle of the night mostly on my sholder blades I tried hiderocortazone cream and it took it away *** wore off then it started itching again I have not eat ten any thing I can remember  I am allergic to or used any thing new  I have not been to a doctor for it what could it be  I have no hives  what should I do Kendal olsen north bend pa
How are you? Aside from the generalized body itching, what other symptoms are present? This could be due to allergic reaction, infection, medicine side effect, anemia, kidney or liver diseases like hepatitis and other underlying medical issues. If it persists, it is best that you have this checked by your doctor for proper evaluation. Additional diagnostic tests may also be indicated. Take care and do keep us posted.