Lipomas? Disease?
I have had several lipomas removed from my inner abdoman.  I find them by touch or bumping them.  I have been told there should be no pain with lipomas and also that if there is pain they are not lipomas.  I've had about 8 surgeries.  Could you tell me cause or if this is a disease.  I have been told I should not be able to feel these inside me.  The topics below don't fit so I'm putting it under rare disease
How are you? A fatty lipoma is a type of tumor or growth made up of fat tissue. There are some diseases that may make people more prone to developing lipomas such as lipomatosis, which is inherited. In this condition people may have several of these tumors on the body at the same time.  Dercum disease may result in painful fatty tumors all over the body, and may be accompanied by a variety of other symptoms including memory loss, fever, extreme pain, headache and insomnia. Check with your doctor for proper evaluation. Take care and do keep us posted.
Dercums disease seems to fit the symptom of several painful lipomas. Avoid physical activity and any amount of stress. Dercums is when the toxin that your blood vessles produces doesn't dispose of itself on it's own. So the body sends out these little warrior cells to get rid of it. Since the cells have to eat the body sends fat to feed them. The fat builds up and Ta-Da... Lipoma. The normal occasional lipoma doesn't really have an explanation yet, however Dercums disease does. There is no known cure for this disease but with pain management and lower levels of stress and physical activity it should slow down the production of these lipomas. I hope this helps you. God Bless!