List of symptoms
Hello everyone. I cannot seem to find the cause of my ordeal and would like anyone's help to decipher through the list of symptoms listed:

- Unintentional weight loss, muscle wasting
- Inconsistent bowel movements (changes from color to mass [solid, loss])
- Facial outbreaks (pimples mostly on the jawline and the corner of the mouth)

It would be great if anyone in this forum can help list down diseases that could cause this.
How are you? There are many possible issue possible with your symptoms  that needs to be ruled out. Unintentional weight loss alone can be attributed to Cancer, AIDS, Depression, chronic diarrhea, medication, eating disorders, thyroid issues, infection, malnutrition, among others. To determine the underlying cause, nutritional assessment and diagnostic tests such as complete blood work-up may need to be done. A referral to a gastroenterologist for your bowel movement inconsistencies may also help. With regards to the facial outbreaks or pimples, this could be due to blockage of the glands which can occur in hormonal changes. It is best that you check with your doctor for proper evaluation. Your medical history is also an important consideration. Take care and best regards.  
I got a very strong pain only on my main joints, fever every day from 99.1 to 102, hair lost, memory lost, fatigue, severe headaches, weird jaw pain, neck pain  and others , all my joints get really hot when I am on pain. No one knows why I have this pain or what is the cause, thee see that I have the pain but that's it.
Please help me I started to have a very bad depression too and not to do what to do anymore.