Loss of appetite,severe stomach paons, extreme fatigue..help..
Hello ok so let me start by saying that i have already visited a GI and had a colonoscopy and a lactose intolerance and celiac test done. Celiac and loactose were negative and they did not find anything with my colonoscopy. I will say though that i am in the process of looking for a new GI that my insurance will cove, not just for a 2nd opinion but because they place i was goung i found them very rude n they were very pushy and rushed me out the door every time not telling me basically anything or helping me whatso ever. So back in july of '12 i started having a few days of constipation with stomach cramps and then it would be a few days or diarhea and then constipated again, so back and forth every few days. Im starting to get more worried as i said my last doc didnt tell me anything or bother to really if care to even try n help me or find out whats wrong. The past month things have started getting really bad. Im in constant pain 24/7 with sever stomach pains, all throughout my stomach, not just my lower stomach like it was with constipation. I still have constipation and then diarhea every few days back and forth and still have some bleeding (part of reason i saw a GI in the 1st place). But now im noticing the past month with the stomach pains ive also had loss of appetite or i will be hungry and i will try n take 2 bites of something and automatically feel nauseous n want to vomit(no vomiting though), ive started having pain in my back and my ribs and i am always extremely tired. When i say tired i dont mean, oh i got an hour less sleep last night im tired, i mean i am ALWAY EXTREMELY TIRED! No matter how little or how much sleep i get im always tired n have no energy. Its to the point where i dont even want to wake up or get out of bed anymore. Ive been in tears with my fiance from how tired i always am. Im also always nauseous. So does anybody have an answers or similarities to this? Any input would be great and as i mentioned i will be going back to a GI but im trying to find one that my insurance will cover so yes i do know i need to see a doc i just want to know if anybody else would know whatthis is or if theyve had the same stuff. So sorry so long but thank u so much for reading and i look forward to your comments. Thanks. Btw im a 19yo female with no history of medical problems besides oroblems with ovarian cysts, had tonsils and adboids out at age 7 and tubes in ears at age 8. And also im getting worried because its always been hitting me with a lot of depression lately and im norm a very happy person.
How are you?What other symptoms are present?  It is good that the initial diagnostic tests were fine. Aside from GI issues and depression, anemia, medication side effect, sleep issues, hormone as well as thyroid conditions may also be responsible. Further evaluation and diagnostic tests  may need to be done. Take care and do keep us posted with your GI consult.