Lump on clavicle
I have a hard lump on my right sternoclavicular joint.  It has been there for a couple of months, but seems to be getting bigger.  I went to my doctor two weeks ago, and he said it was nothing, just a part of the joint shifting with age.  It continues to grow.  I don't have a lot of other symptoms.  I am always tired, but I work three jobs.  I have had some slight nausea here and there, which is unusual for me.  The lump is not painful.  I did not understand my doctor's explanation, and he did not really even check it out.  He touched it for a second, and immediately gave me his opinion.  Am I being paranoid?  Any ideas?
I would have another doctor check it out.. being painful is a better sign, though maybe your fractured it unknowingly. my daughter did that when she  was young never said anything.. she developed a lump on her collarbone and I took her in and too it was not painful.. they xrayed it and it was new bone growing where the fracture was. so hmmmm  maybe this is your case. I wish you good luck!!!!! hope this helps
Thanks, I will need to find another doctor.  I have never had an injury that I know of.  Might be nothing, but still concerns me.  My dad died of lung cancer, and my mom is being treated for lymphoma.  Will see what they say...