Lymph Pain
Hello. I am 20 years old and in good health. I have been experiencing lymph pain for probably about 8 weeks now. The nodes in my groin, armpits, breasts, and abdomin. It is not a constant pain. Several times a day I will experience a very painful, almost throbbing kind of feeling in one of these areas. it can last anywhere from one minute to ten. The odd thing is that I do not have any enlarged nodes at all and no symptoms of infection. I am just worried that there may be something serious going on because the pain has not gone away yet. Does anyone have any hints at what could be causing this? I would really appreciate any resposes.
Thank you,
Melissa
I just ran across your post as I was searching for similar symptoms. Did you ever find out what caused the symptoms you described ? Mine are almost identical with no explanation.
Nope, I went to the Dr. and everything checked out just fine. I had the pain for several months though. It did end up going away eventually.
How are you? Thanks for the update. Lymph node pain is usually indicative of illness or infection, most likely viral infection since the physical examination of your doctor was normal and it eventually went away. Sometimes, some swelling or pain of the lymph nodes is perfectly normal and is the sign of a healthily functioning immune system.  Take care and best regards.