Rare Diseases Community
MSRA?
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to rare diseases and disorders. Some example include: Aarskog syndrome, Acoustic Neuroma, Angelman Syndrome, Behcet Syndrome, Bell’s Palsy, Canavan Disease, Carbon Baby Syndrome, Charcot Marie Tooth Disease, Chromosome Monosomy Disorders, Chromosome Trisomy Disorders, Devic's Disease, Dystonia, Ewing’s Sarcoma, Fragile X Syndrome, Immune Thrombocytopenia, Kawasaki Syndrome,Maple Syrup Urine Disease, Mastocytosis, McCune Albright syndrome, Pachygyria, Polycystic Kidney Disease, Prader-Willi Syndrome, Reiter’s Syndrome, Sickle cell anemia, Sturge-Weber syndrome, Trisomy Disorders, Usher Syndrome, Xanthinuria, Zollinger-Ellison syndrome.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

MSRA?

Hi,
Im a mess. This concerns MSRA. I beleive i was exposed to it. I dyed my hair blue, and saw a friend i hadn't seen in months. She touched my hair and face with her hands. Later in the conversation she admitted to having MSRA. Im worried because the part of my face she touched has small cuts from the dry weather (my moisturizer ran out and the other creams aren working). She said she had surgery. I later asked her if it were contagious and she said no. being in the 21st centry, i did research and apparently it is super contagious. Could I have gotten it? I am terrified because i don't want to spread it to my family. She picked it up at the hospital when she broke her arm. By her touching my face, can i have it?
Is there a cure? treatment options? If i do get a sore, will it come out constantly? this would be along myright jaw line. PLEASE HELP! am i contagious? how soon and how do i get tested?
620923_tn?1405964489

Hi the best thing u can do is contact ur Dr and tell him what happened...that a person with MRSA touched u and u r concerned.

Ur Dr will know what needs to be done next and what to do for family members...in the meantime prevent contact with them and they should avoid  touching items u touch.

Good luck.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Rare Diseases Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank