MSRA?
Im a mess. This concerns MSRA. I beleive i was exposed to it. I dyed my hair blue, and saw a friend i hadn't seen in months. She touched my hair and face with her hands. Later in the conversation she admitted to having MSRA. Im worried because the part of my face she touched has small cuts from the dry weather (my moisturizer ran out and the other creams aren working). She said she had surgery. I later asked her if it were contagious and she said no. being in the 21st centry, i did research and apparently it is super contagious. Could I have gotten it? I am terrified because i don't want to spread it to my family. She picked it up at the hospital when she broke her arm. By her touching my face, can i have it?
Is there a cure? treatment options? If i do get a sore, will it come out constantly? this would be along myright jaw line. PLEASE HELP! am i contagious? how soon and how do i get tested?

Hi the best thing u can do is contact ur Dr and tell him what happened...that a person with MRSA touched u and u r concerned.

Ur Dr will know what needs to be done next and what to do for family members...in the meantime prevent contact with them and they should avoid  touching items u touch.

Good luck.