Rare Diseases Community
Migrane or parasites

This patient support community is for discussions relating to rare diseases and disorders. Some example include: Aarskog syndrome, Acoustic Neuroma, Angelman Syndrome, Behcet Syndrome, Bell’s Palsy, Canavan Disease, Carbon Baby Syndrome, Charcot Marie Tooth Disease, Chromosome Monosomy Disorders, Chromosome Trisomy Disorders, Devic's Disease, Dystonia, Ewing’s Sarcoma, Fragile X Syndrome, Immune Thrombocytopenia, Kawasaki Syndrome,Maple Syrup Urine Disease, Mastocytosis, McCune Albright syndrome, Pachygyria, Polycystic Kidney Disease, Prader-Willi Syndrome, Reiter’s Syndrome, Sickle cell anemia, Sturge-Weber syndrome, Trisomy Disorders, Usher Syndrome, Xanthinuria, Zollinger-Ellison syndrome.

Migrane or parasites

Ive developed an eye twitch, that has gone on few 3 days, and on the third day i began having severe pain in the right side of my head. I saw an eye doctor today, and there was nothing wrong with my eye. I also so my Family doctor and he told me from the symptoms that it was a migrane (migraine).

Long story short, i have reason to believe that i could have come in contact with parasites. Can parasites in the brain cause migranes (migraines)? How would i go about knowing, without testing if i had parasites, symptomatically? Id KNOW if i had a foreign object in my brain, right?

I have no fever. Just pain, a little blurred vision, nausea and im a bit tired. The dilation of the eyes didnt help any of these symptoms.

I was originally going to post this in Neurology>Migranes (migraines).. but i think it would be better to put it in Rare diseases.
I get eye twitches, my doctor thinks it is related to being over tired. I am not saying that is causing yours, i get migraines too but i don't think they are related in my case, maybe sleeping a good night and see if it is still a problem.
Just a suggestion
my family doc, said that it was either caffeine related, or stress. While there is plenty of stuff to be stressed about, i cant think of one thing that is bothering me to the point of Causing myself physical harm. And at this moment i am caffeine neutral. Most of my caffeine comes from dark chocolate and Tea, but ive not been eating much of it lately. I use to be a terrible insomniac, and ive taken steps to sleep better. Getting good sleep helps a lot. Going to bed shortly after this, in fact. =P