Migrane or parasites
Ive developed an eye twitch, that has gone on few 3 days, and on the third day i began having severe pain in the right side of my head. I saw an eye doctor today, and there was nothing wrong with my eye. I also so my Family doctor and he told me from the symptoms that it was a migrane.

Long story short, i have reason to believe that i could have come in contact with parasites. Can parasites in the brain cause migranes? How would i go about knowing, without testing if i had parasites, symptomatically? Id KNOW if i had a foreign object in my brain, right?

I have no fever. Just pain, a little blurred vision, nausea and im a bit tired. The dilation of the eyes didnt help any of these symptoms.

I was originally going to post this in Neurology>Migranes.. but i think it would be better to put it in Rare diseases.
I get eye twitches, my doctor thinks it is related to being over tired. I am not saying that is causing yours, i get migraines too but i don't think they are related in my case, maybe sleeping a good night and see if it is still a problem.
Just a suggestion
my family doc, said that it was either caffeine related, or stress. While there is plenty of stuff to be stressed about, i cant think of one thing that is bothering me to the point of Causing myself physical harm. And at this moment i am caffeine neutral. Most of my caffeine comes from dark chocolate and Tea, but ive not been eating much of it lately. I use to be a terrible insomniac, and ive taken steps to sleep better. Getting good sleep helps a lot. Going to bed shortly after this, in fact. =P