My friend
my friend has recently developed a disease it is highly contagious and is only supposed to be afflictive to males only it is rare and there are only 2 ways he can come out of this 1 prefectly fine 2 dead what is it called and can you give my advice on what to do for him
I would have to say, ask your friend what the disease is called as no one on here is likely to know what it is if you say it is very rare. find out what it is from your friend, and then Google it, ask the doctor what is and for information on it. and pray that he turns out OK. sorry i can't help more.
How is your friend? There are many possible conditions that could be present with your friend. And additional information is needed to identify what it is.  If it is highly contagious ,it is best that your friend refrain from dealing with other person/ males and to see his doctor for proper management. You can directly contact his doctor and ask how you could help since his attending physician is more knowledgeable about his case.  Take care and regards.