Rare Diseases Community
Need info on what causes an opposite reaction of caffeine makes me very...
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to rare diseases and disorders. Some example include: Aarskog syndrome, Acoustic Neuroma, Angelman Syndrome, Behcet Syndrome, Bell’s Palsy, Canavan Disease, Carbon Baby Syndrome, Charcot Marie Tooth Disease, Chromosome Monosomy Disorders, Chromosome Trisomy Disorders, Devic's Disease, Dystonia, Ewing’s Sarcoma, Fragile X Syndrome, Immune Thrombocytopenia, Kawasaki Syndrome,Maple Syrup Urine Disease, Mastocytosis, McCune Albright syndrome, Pachygyria, Polycystic Kidney Disease, Prader-Willi Syndrome, Reiter’s Syndrome, Sickle cell anemia, Sturge-Weber syndrome, Trisomy Disorders, Usher Syndrome, Xanthinuria, Zollinger-Ellison syndrome.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Need info on what causes an opposite reaction of caffeine makes me very tired immediatly.

I know the answer is to not take it and i avoid it, but i know others have the same problem and would like to know how it works on the brain. I also read an article before that people with attention disorders are more prone to this type of reaction to caffeine. I do have problems in my attention at times that have prevented me from acheiving things in life. Does anybody know any articles on this rarer reaction to caffeine.