Not sure what's wrong with me.
For the past two weeks I have severe stomach (not abs) cramping. It is usually followed with diarhea. It can last from 2-3 hours and I have it at least once a day. Usually during the night or early morning. Hurts so much all I can do is lay down. I have all the symptoms of an ulcer, but I was told by my Dr. that if it was a stomach ulcer, it would be higher up. She gave me something to take for ulcers and I'm going to try it. I don't know what else it could be! I do notice when I take TUMS or drink milk, it does help make the pain go away. I do have a dull ache on the left side in the ab area when my tummy isn't hurting anymore. Anyhow, Just thought I'd post this in case anyone has any idea.
Welcome to the forum!
The pain could be due to ulcers and acidity. Also there are many other possibilities like Celiac Disease/Ulcerative Colitis/Irritable Bowel Syndrome/ Crohn’s disease which can cause pain in the abdomen along with diarrhea. Parasites in the gut like threadworm, tape worm, giardiasis etc can behave this way. Hence a stool test is a must. It could also be persistent stomach flu.
I would strongly recommend you to see a gastroenterologist (a specialist who looks after the diseases of our digestive system). It is difficult to comment beyond this at this stage.  Please let me know if there is any thing else and do keep me posted. Take care!

An update: I am no longer having the diarrhea or cramping since I'm on the ulcer medicine. I do still have this dull sensation on the top left ab area. Hoping it goes away in time. It's no longer painful, but annoying.