Oil leaking skin
Today for the first time my skin started leaking oil. Literally my forearms where bright all of a sudden. I rubbed it off thinking I had spilled something on me, and half a minute later they where covered in oil again. About 5 minutes later left breast was leaking as well and it trespassed my bra and my shirt was all oily. I dont know what this means. 2 hours have passed and it hasnt happened again, but what is it?
How are you? Are there other symptoms present? Was there a recurrence of your symptoms?The sebaceous glands in the skin usually secrete an oily/waxy matter or sebum to lubricate and waterproof our skin and hair. The condition of greasy skin caused by excess sebum is called seborrhea. On the other hand, nipple discharge can be physiologic or abnormal process. This warrants further evaluation by your doctor for proper diagnosis. Take care and do keep us posted.