Padgett Disease
I have been trying to fight breast cancer for a couple years. I also have enlarged heart. & thymus gland. My left foot swollen, hot, and red. I've been waking up in the middle of the night from cramps in my legs, shortness of breath, and so hot that my hair and night gown soak and wet from sweat. When I try to walk my legs are starting to hurt so bad that my whole body starts to shake. I have been so tired from broken sleep, it's so hard to stay awake. Please tell me if anyone knows what could be happening & any advice?
Thank you
How are you? What diagnostic tests were done in the past? Cramps and pain in the legs, as well as shortness of breath may be caused by a variety of issues such as musculoskeletal, neurologic or vascular issues and may warrant further evaluation by your doctor. Bone scan and blood tests may need to be done also.  Factors such as your medical history, results of other diagnostic tests and your over-all health are also important considerations. If the breast cancer is limited to Paget’s disease, treatment  usually include surgery or mastectomy, radiation therapy or hormonal therapy. It is important that you inform your attending physician also with these new symptoms for proper evaluation. Take care and do keep us posted.