Please help me identify my disease
I'm a 23 year old women and I've suffered from an unknown illness for 5 years.
It started with erithema nodosum; inflamations on my lower legs. After this, I began having open wounds on my perineum and inside my mouth, and bacterial tonsilitis. Throughout the years, these symptoms have been occuring more often. I first has them seperately but now I have them all at the same time. At the moment, the symptoms come about once a month, when I am ill for a few days and then it goes away again.
I've had my blood examined, a lung photo taken and I've been tested for Behcet's syndrome. None of these tests have directed to a diagnosis. I've visited a dermatologist several times but he doesn't know what to do with me. I've taken antibiotics and Naproxen but this didn't help.
Can anyone please tell me what disease I have? I'm tired of being ill all the time and it stressed me out to know that something is wrong with me but that I can't do anything about it.
Thanks very much in advance for your reply.
I would think of Crohn's disease, with your symptoms.