Popping Noise in my Head and A Warm Sensation
For as long as I can remember, I have, from time to time, felt this popping sensation in the side of my head when I turn my head quickly or move quickly in and odd position. After the "pop," I feel a warm and tingling sensation in the area which spreads throughout the region. It happens rarely, perhaps once every few months, but each time, I get really scared that it might be something bad. To describe it, it feels almost like a blood vessel popped and the blood was spreading...
What is this? I have no chronic illnesses, no prior injuries and am a heathy 17-yr. old boy...
How are you? Are there other symptoms present? Popping sensations may be caused by tinnitus or sound heard in the head or ear without external causes. This is commonly observed but if it persists, it may also be a symptom of other health problems, such as allergies, high or low blood pressure, problems in the heart, blood vessels, jaw and neck. If it recurs, check with your doctor for proper evaluation. Take care and do keep us posted.