Post Toxic Mold Neuropathy
100% confirmed toxic mold exposures.  Became sensitized, had to move several times.  Toxins were coming out, but apparently my immune system has been triggered.  I now have BAD burning nerve sensations (whole body), fatigue, blurry vision, foot drop (now better), abnormal peripheral nerve EMG tests, "brain fog".  The mold neurotoxins are gone!  I just don't see how they could still be in my body.  What I've got now is (and I've studied this) my immune system, which was attacking the neurotoxins, got mixed up and began attacking my nerves.  I believe the byproduct of this attack forms toxins which are causing the fatigue and other symptoms.  Occasionally will feel better after a round of diarrhea.  I've studied this and found an actual case history of someone who had mold exposure with the same symtptoms as mine (plus some), who was given IVIG therapy plus an antifungal, and made a miracle recovery.  DOES ANYONE KNOW OF A DOCTOR WHO IS FAMILIAR WITH THIS AREA?  IVIG therapy is recomended for just about all autoimmune peripheral neuropathies, such as GBS, CDIP, others.  I feel it is my only chance to recover.  I'm running out of money, need to get back to work.  I have no support mechanisms, no income, no help, nothing.  I'm positive I'm out of the mold, I moved "naked" from place of exposure.

Reply to "Need Help in Reno"
I don't know if you have found a solution yet or not, but there is a doctor in Benson, Arizona named Dr. Michael Gray who can help you.  Phone number is 520.586.9111