Recurring blood blisters
For the past several months I've been getting recurring blood blisters on my hands (palms, fingers, wrist) and toes.  They mostly appear on just one hand - and on the first two toes of each foot.  They appear out of nowhere; although I mainly seem to notice them after waking up from sleeping.  I've always had very poor circulation in my extremities (since I was a child) - my hands and feet will turn purplish when I'm really cold. Also, I've had some health issues the past few years - (diagnosed with borderline lupus and high PVC counts - wearing a Holter Monitor).

I haven't been on any medications for over a year.  The blood blisters began several months after being off medication; so medication isn't the cause.  Does anyone have any (educated) thoughts, regarding why I might be getting them?  I'd appreciate any feedback....
A blood blister is one of the body’s responses to injury or pressure. Recurrent blood blisters may be found in diabetes and since you are having other symptoms also peripheral vascular disease needs to be ruled out. Even Raynaud’s disease needs an evaluation.
For blood blisters, elevate the hand, give rest to the part, apply cold compresses, soak the blister in Epsom sale and keep the hand bandaged so as to avoid its rupture. If the blister breaks, quickly rinse the area and apply an antiseptic such as neosporin. It is not recommended to break a blister because it may often lead to infection.
Usually it goes away with the treatment. It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.

Did you ever find out what the cause of this was? The same thing is happening to my mom and she also has lupus and is wondering what the cause and treatment would be.

Thanks!