Aa
A
A
Close
Severe Back Pain, Fatigue, Shakieness
Hi, I've had a lot of funny medical issues over the last few years and I'm starting to feel like there must be something tieing them together. I currently have severe muscle pain in my back, spasms and tightness, I'm am always tired and my hands shake all the time so that doing my makeup is a huge chore. In past my ribs broke for no reason the pain i was experiencing went misdiagnosed for months as they couldnt find a break in my ribs but after doing a bone scan it was shown that there was an area on two ribs that looked as though they had been previously broken. However The ribs broke when i was simply walking down the street I heard two pops and then became crippled in pain. About 2 years later I was diagnosed with an Osteochondroma (benign bone tumour) growing off my tibia. Apparently Osteochondromas are odd to find without a break in the bone or not on a joint. I recently had another xray done of my ribs and they found what looked like another break on the left side that had healed. However I have never experienced the pain that would be associated from a break on that side. Lastly my Bone density has been tested and it is normal, and I also had my thyroid tested for the shakyieness in my hands and it came out normal as well. If you have any ideas please help.
Cancel
0 Answers
Page 1 of 1
Your Answer
Answer
Know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Submit Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Rare Diseases Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank