Severe Lower Left Abdominal and Back Pain & Bleeding
Hello:

I have been battling a problem from about a month now and have been to a gym, primary doctor and urgent care and no one can seem to help me.  I am trying to figure out what my next steps should be because I'm both in pain and worried that something may be really wrong with me that is not discovered yet.

Here is a brief history of symptoms:
About a month ago - Had back pain on lower left side and towards center which was unexplained by any recent injury or activity.  Saw orthopedic and got the all clear as far as any back injuries go.  The back pain has persisted and seems to be getting worse.

Two weeks ago - I got my period April 4 which should have ended April 9.  It did not.  My periods are always regular.  I continued to spot on and off since then.  I see a discharge occasionally which looks like it may contain blood.

About ten days ago - Have pain in lower left abdominal area and bloating as if I was getting my period.  My pants do not close. My face is puffy as well.  My lower legs are a bit sore. The ab pain comes and goes but is intense when it hits me.

Three days ago:  Gyn suspected ovarian cyst or PID.  PID ruled out by blood test and lifestyle.  I am 34 and married for 16 years. Ovarian cyst ruled out by sonogram.  On physical exam, one gym believed pain is coming from bladder and other believed it was left ovary but again nothing showed on ovary.  In both cases the pain was so bad I was nearly in tears and I don't cry easily.  Gyn said it was a UTI which makes no sense. I just finished a 10day course of antibiotics so it was that it would have cleared up.  WBC, CBC, RBC, urinalysis and blood culture test all came back normal and clear for infections.  No bacteria grew in cultures at all.  The test were repeated three times.  

I do not have nausea but am tired.  

At this point, I don't know where else I should go.  Can someone please help me?
How are you? I'm sorry to hear about the pain for the last month.If infection has been ruled out, additional diagnostic tests may need to be done such as imaging studies like CT scan or MRI, if these have not been performed yet. A referral to a urologist as well as seeking another gynecologist's opinion may also help. Take care and do keep us posted.