Sore throat
Hi, i am 16, a few months ago i made out with this girl and then a had a sore throat for 2 weeks. I went to the docter and i had a fever but they said ir wasn't strep and it was probably just an infection, but ever sine that girl, i have a sore throat after i make out with someone. I was just wondering iif it was some kind of disease or what? Thsnk you:)
How are you? Most cases of sore throat can indeed be due to a viral infection, such as  part of flu or colds. With rest and plenty of fluids, this usually subsides within a week.  Recurrent sore throat, on the other hand, can be due to allergic reaction, irritation, smoking or from infectious mononucleosisis.  Infectious mononucleosis or  kissing disease, is caused by the Epstein-Barr virus (EBV). It presents with  fever, sore throat and fatigue.Check with your doctor for proper evaluation.Take care and do keep us posted.
Thank you very much. I will deffinitly look into it as soon as possible and will keep you updated, thsnk you again.            Grayson
Hi Grayson,
How are you? Were you able to have this checked by your doctor? I hope you are feeling better now. Take care and hope to hear from you soon. Best regards.