Rare Diseases Community
Symptoms
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to rare diseases and disorders. Some example include: Aarskog syndrome, Acoustic Neuroma, Angelman Syndrome, Behcet Syndrome, Bell’s Palsy, Canavan Disease, Carbon Baby Syndrome, Charcot Marie Tooth Disease, Chromosome Monosomy Disorders, Chromosome Trisomy Disorders, Devic's Disease, Dystonia, Ewing’s Sarcoma, Fragile X Syndrome, Immune Thrombocytopenia, Kawasaki Syndrome,Maple Syrup Urine Disease, Mastocytosis, McCune Albright syndrome, Pachygyria, Polycystic Kidney Disease, Prader-Willi Syndrome, Reiter’s Syndrome, Sickle cell anemia, Sturge-Weber syndrome, Trisomy Disorders, Usher Syndrome, Xanthinuria, Zollinger-Ellison syndrome.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Symptoms

This isn't about me, this is about my 58-year-old father. When he came home from work yesterday, and got out of the car, he said he experienced some dizziness and then fell over in the yard. He said that he was unable to keep his balance, but he was able to get into the house without being hurt. When he woke up this morning, he complained about dizziness and fatigue. He said that it may be a heart attack, but I assured him it wasn't since he was experiencing any tightness in his chest. What are these symptoms of? Is it a serious disease? Please help!!