Symptoms
This isn't about me, this is about my 58-year-old father. When he came home from work yesterday, and got out of the car, he said he experienced some dizziness and then fell over in the yard. He said that he was unable to keep his balance, but he was able to get into the house without being hurt. When he woke up this morning, he complained about dizziness and fatigue. He said that it may be a heart attack, but I assured him it wasn't since he was experiencing any tightness in his chest. What are these symptoms of? Is it a serious disease? Please help!!
How is your father? Inability to keep the balance may be caused by problems with the eyes, sensory nerves, and inner ear.  Other causes such as drop in blood pressure or  inadequate output of blood from the heart may also be considered. If it persists, have this evaluated further by your doctor for proper management. Your father's complete medical history and direct clinical examination will help determine the underlying cause. Take care and best regards.