Tick byte Lyme's Disease????
Is their Md's in South Africa who specialise in tick bites and specially in Lyme's disease? I've been bitten by a tick during May in the Transkei, at first I was treated for tick bite fever, every now then the symptoms repeat itself, but now its been going on for weeks, I've been treatet with anti biotics but the stiff neck, headaces, pains, itching, general stifniss of joints, dizzyness(sometimes) a sharp pain in the breast bone, and something/it feels as if my hart is fluttering, feeling tired and without energy and just feeling dreadfull as if having flue, I've had something like chicken pox on my skin as well. Blood test for tick byte fever, brucella and lyme's diseace are negative, in general am I a healthy person, but since the tick byte it all changed and nobody really believes me!  I need some information and help!!
My clinical impression is of 'chikungunia fever' and it's complication of arthralgia.
Best wishes.
'Chikungunya fever'
Spelling corrected.