Tingling and Pinching feeling in body especially face
I have a feeling of tingling and pinching in my face and all over my body what do you think this is and how can I be helped

Numbness and tingling are abnormal sensations that can occur anywhere in the body, especially  in your fingers, hands, feet, arms, or legs. There are many possible causes such as body positioning, injury to a nerve, certain medications, medical conditions, pressure on the spinal nerves,  or lack of blood supply to an area.

Are there other signs or symptoms present? It is important to identify the underlying cause of numbness or tingling. Treatment of the underlying condition may reverse the symptoms or prevent them from becoming worse.

Take care  and regards.
Hi Dr. Santos:

I still have this tingling in my face, arms and also I have a ringing in my ears.  I am on an anti depressant medicine this may be a side effect.  Can I do anything so this can go away.  Am I lacking a vitamin or anything my body needs.

Is this serious?

Need your advice.  thanks so much Jan Duet