Volvulus (twisted intestines) with collapsed intestines
Hi. I am 37 years old and a female. Just diagnosed with Volvulus. I have twisted and flopped over intestines in several places and they have also collapsed putting pressure on my bladder, colon ovaries and back.I feel weirded out by all this and alone as I have read this condition is very uncommon.I am in great pain like birth pains, labour pains. Anybody who knows anything would help or who knows somebody who has gone through the same.Thank you.
How are you? This condition is uncommon in adults younger than 50 years and the most common causes are diaphragmatic defects. In general, the treatment of an acute gastric volvulus  is surgical. Medications and endoscopic reduction may also be possible. Check with your doctor for proper management. A referral to a GI specialist  is essential. Take care and do keep us posted.