Rare Diseases Community
ammonia smell in sweat and colon?
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to rare diseases and disorders. Some example include: Aarskog syndrome, Acoustic Neuroma, Angelman Syndrome, Behcet Syndrome, Bell’s Palsy, Canavan Disease, Carbon Baby Syndrome, Charcot Marie Tooth Disease, Chromosome Monosomy Disorders, Chromosome Trisomy Disorders, Devic's Disease, Dystonia, Ewing’s Sarcoma, Fragile X Syndrome, Immune Thrombocytopenia, Kawasaki Syndrome,Maple Syrup Urine Disease, Mastocytosis, McCune Albright syndrome, Pachygyria, Polycystic Kidney Disease, Prader-Willi Syndrome, Reiter’s Syndrome, Sickle cell anemia, Sturge-Weber syndrome, Trisomy Disorders, Usher Syndrome, Xanthinuria, Zollinger-Ellison syndrome.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

ammonia smell in sweat and colon?

What can cause a ammonia smell in sweat and colon? raw skin lines on each side of the scrotum between the inner thighs and pus bumps no pain. i seen 2 Dr's about this and had 2 blood test for stds

Related Discussions
  • Any help? (1 replies):
    I have normal liver enzymes and a cat scan that was norm...[more]
  • Urine Body Odor (1 replies):
    I know someone that smells like urine. Some assume that ...[more]
Hi,
As mentioned from your other post,bacteria and metabolism of protein and amino acid may cause odor and the ammonia-like smell. Other  considerations include your diet, physical activity, stress, conditions like hyperhidrosis, diabetes and liver issues. The raw lines and bumps with pus may be caused by irritation. allergic reaction, infection and skin conditions such as intertrigo. Check with your doctor for proper evaluation. Take care and regards.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Rare Diseases Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank