bad stomach pains and diarrhea
Im 17 years old and ive been diagnosed with interstital cytisis. I say its been about a year since i was diagnosed. when i first got diagnosed they put me on elmiron which is taken 3 times daily and enablex. Those didnt seem to b helping so they changed me to elmiron and vesicare. and also bladder installations which i went once a week for i think 6 weeks it was awful laying there 20 mins with a full bladder. after i finished up with those i went back a couple months later for a checkup and i told them ive been having blood in my poo and frequent diarrhea so they told me i needed laxatives which ive been taking. and my interstital cytisis flares during allergy season so they told me to take zyrtec 2 times daily.  here lately ive been having like lower stomach pains which feels like i need to go number two and when i do it takes me forever and really bad pains makin me double over and then when i do go its diarrhea or its very soft. when it is harder i still have blood in it. could it be my diet i rarely ever eat fruits and veggies and i work at a fast food place so i eat alot of fried and greasy stuff. help me please give me some answers. =(
Hi I have a 2 year old that has had diarrhea since he has been born and horrible gas pains.... one time in his life he got constipated and it happned in 2 days and it was so bad he threw up. Now we are back to diarrhea and he has been seeing specialists and they have done blood tests,endoscopy,colonoscpoy,and a breath test to see if he has parasites and they all came back normal. I need help my son has a constant rash and diarrhea..... they have no more tests to do and I'm out of answers... please help