cat scratch & scared of rabies
Hi experts ,
I don't know whether it is right to post this question here . If it is a wrong place , please kindly let me know where can I seek for help .
It's just about 5 hours ago , I found a stray cat near my company , where is a very rare area in Shanghai , China . It seems lovely and I just touch it , he accepted .I don't know why but I try to hug it , and again try to bring it to my office , when go into the office , he is scared and crazy , unluckly I was scratched on my hand , no bite , but there is 3 wounds on my hand , blood can be found and of course my skin broken .
I went to the hospital and inject vaccinum after 3.5 hours . Of course I will follow the doctor's advice to finish other several injuction .
I was very scared what's the change to be inflected by rabies after that . The doctor didn't provide a antibody test , because he think it too rare to check whether one will generate the rabies antibody . Is that correct ? What should I do ?
How are you? It is good that you were able to go to the hospital immediately after the cat scratched your hand. If there is risk of rabies, it is possible to prevent rabies if immunization is given soon after the bite. Follow the prescribed vaccine schedule as prescribed and observe the animal also for the next 2 weeks. Take care and do keep us posted
How is foragain supposed to be able to observe a FERRELL cat?
Thanks for your help , Dr . I,m  ... not so good , still a little worried .

Unluckly I can not find it now as it is a wild cat . I took a mistake to hug it and try to take it to my office to feed something .At the beginning it stay in the 2.5 floor , keep genetal in my hand untill get into the door of my office .

It seems she is lost her way near my office (in the 2nd floor ) and pregnant , I saw her on the second day , the noon , and still gently mew to people . And for there is not a branch like Animal Control here , it gone away when there is no people in the stair .
I read something said cats count 5% of the rabies cases , and there is really rare caused by scratch ( no case reported in USA for decades ) . So the USA CDC now change the description as " most often transmitted through the bite of a rabid animal  " instead of " bite and scratch" , Of course I will follow and finish the treatment , but is that a good news ?
I also called local CDC , they said there was none case in our city ( Shanghai ) last year and I should calm down , and they do not provide antibody test because almost every one will generate antibody succesfully.
Only ONE city ( WuHan ) hundreds kilometres away we can check for the antibody and the titre of it . We can alos post blood to there .
On the 0 day , I got an enjection of 2 rabies vaccine and 1 tetanus vaccine . I have to do another two enjuections on 7th day and 21st day as the doctor required . When do you think I should do the antibody test and let it go ?
Thank you very much !
Yes , that's something upset .
Dear Dr ,
Is this a site of goverment branch of USA ?
http://www.scdhec.gov/environment/envhealth/rabies/rabies-pep.htm
I'm sure the claws are dry and I'm just been scratched .
Of course I will finish the enjection .